The South Australian Branch officially commenced operating on 1 July 2017. Individual members of PACFA in SA receive automatic membership of the SA Branch with their PACFA membership.
A Leadership Group has been established to lead the Branch and to plan activities for members in SA.
- Pat Bradley: Convenor
- Patrick Moloney: Deputy Convenor
- Alison Kirk: Member
- Bev Pope: Member
- Janet Burford: Member
- Tracy Dickens: Member
Activities will include:
- Providing continuing professional development
- Providing opportunities for networking and peer support
- Undertaking local outreach
- Promoting PACFA to local education providers and students
- Building a vibrant community of practitioners in a particular geographic area
- Providing opportunities for practitioners in regional and rural areas to participate
Contact the South Australia Branch