The Tasmanian Branch officially commenced operating on 1 July 2016.
Individual members of PACFA in Tasmania receive automatic membership of the Tasmanian Branch with their PACFA membership.
A Leadership Group has been established to lead the Branch and to plan activities for members in Tasmania.
Activities will include:
- Providing continuing professional development
- Providing opportunities for networking and peer support
- Undertaking local outreach
- Promoting PACFA to local education providers and students
- Building a vibrant community of practitioners in a particular geographic area
- Providing opportunities for practitioners in regional and rural areas to participate
Contact the Tasmania Branch